Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Upcoming Knits Winter: Top Secret Sneak Peek!

I've been busy lately!  The knitting wave has rolled over me, and it's still washing it's yarny goodness at my shores.  But, while I'm working on these knitted lovelies that are meant for publication, I'm not allowed to share the project in progress.  So, I've settled on giving you all a sneak peek of what I'm working on...



That's all I can show for now, but at least you can see the lovely textures and colors I'm working with this season.  As soon as these two projects are published, I'll be posting right here!

Also, this week I'll be heading over to Denmark to visit during a wool festival... this one.  I'm really excited!  I'll let you all know how it goes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You must be a very patient person :)